Saturday, 25 December 2010
12:32 pm
Entry 002 - "Pleasant Morning today."
Good morning (: I hope the new day you're experiencing currently (be it in Singapore or not) is equally as pleasing as mine!
I've been surfing through the internet the whole morning. Basically, going through some forums on Gaiaonline. Recently, I'm hooked at this certain Guild that can be found there. It's pretty good. Not much of those nonsensical members around that takes every serious topics as their playground to make a fool out of themselves haha.
Questions after questions were asked. Intelligent answers were given to them. And when I meant by intelligent, I'm not referring to killer-words that were used. The members answered them calmly(even though some topics sounds extremely sensitive to huge outbursts or rages from anyone) and ensures that whatever opinions or beliefs that they've given is supported by proof/evidence/ at least something that sounds convincing. In other words-- respect is present between one another. Perfect yeah (: Still, no forum is ever that 'pure'. Yeah, you know where I'm going here:
TROLLS.
It's as if their mere 'existence' is essential to every single forum or discussion-threads don't you think? Coming from me: they're pretty fun. Only to an extent. I find those that actually replies to whoever that mocks them are entertaining. However, those that refuse to reply and continues their endless spamming... consider themselves dead. Still, I'll never acknowledge them. Heyyy what am I saying? OF COURSE no one even gives. Why would anyone appreciate their mere presence in a serious discussion? <-- Obvious answer to that.
Oh well.
Hm, let me give you guys examples of their discussions:
There are more to those two suggestions but it's up to you whether it'll spike your interest to check the whole Guild out. I'd recommend though (: (Unless you count it as someone who has no life haha.) I've been wanting to participate in this interesting community but I'm far too much of a chicken to do that :P I fear of giving ridiculous ideas. In short-- to be mocked/laughed at. Low self-esteem seems to be the case... Ah well, I'll do so when I'm ready. No use rushing but to find myself dumb-struck at their answers in a given situation. Haha.
Currently, my parents and my brother's out for awhile, leaving me and my sister alone to watch the house. She just woke up haha. I'm not sure of the reason why they're heading there buttt I just hope they'll take a long time there haha. I want some peace in the house for a change ):
Alright then, I'll update if there's anything interesting to share about! Until then. Bye (:
EDIT//: Oh right, I forgot to wish all those Christians out there, Merry Christmas! I don't celebrate it for I'm non-Christian but it won't hurt to wish you guys on this festive day (: Um... ho, ho, ho! Haha :P