Friday, 24 December 2010
6:49 pm
Introduction
Although I've stated this under my small-profile column, I'll say it again:
Hello there (:
My name is Nabilah; striving to live her life to the fullest without any deep regrets once her lifespan expires.
I've made quite a few blogs before this current one. Alright... maybe a little too much. Still, it's a good thing I'm able to depict how much I've started to/have already grown. I certainly won't depend on my emotions too much-- resulting in irrational rants, whatsoever. It's... silly.
Now, I will not be those people who are arrogant in what they think, do or speak like. I'll just be a tinsy bit' mature haha. Note that the kid in me will never perish (; I'll try my very best to be fun in my future-posts with me just being myself!
You must be wondering what the heckkk do the title that I gave for my blog, suggests. Well, basically, I'm an introvert extrovert. Oh wait.
Meaning, in case any of you out there doesn't really get it;
I N T R O V E R T - a shy person.
E X T R O V E R T - an outgoing; gregarious(sociable) person.
So if I were to place these two words, side-by-side to form a certain 'term', it means;
" I am an outgoing/sociable person who (tends) to be shy. "
Or in another form:
" I am half of an introvert and half of an extrovert. "
I hope I at least made sense there :|
Well, it's really up to you to decide what else it can actually means. Be creative.
Now that that's done, I'll be off now! Besides, it's an introduction post, where I introduce or explain what or how certain things works like on this blog. Until then!