introversionmuch?
heymistercuriosity
O'hey (:


Sunday, 23 January 2011
11:23 am
Entry 003 - "GETTING SMART"

Hello dearies :)

It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Been busybusybusy with school lately. Very! I'm glad though. This means I'm healthily-occupied in preparations for my O's hehe.

Too bad but I won't be wasting my time on letting you know what has been happening in my life recently. Too much to write & remember @_@

Hmm I've been sitting for tests recently; they just keep piling up on my schedules! Study, study & more study. I like it that way ;) The intense pressure for O's had already hit on me-- hard. There won't be a time where I won't cry even just a bit while doing my daily revisions haha :P Oh well; all's worth in the end n_n

Tomorrow's the third Chemistry test. I'm going more than well so far for the revisions-- I'm appalled & proud at myself for that~ I've never made it through Chemistry revisions without any motivation or falling asleep x_x Yay :D

Ok, I have to go for now. Need to resume work. I'll keep an update in mind if I happen to be fortunate in having access to the laptop n_n Hope you have a wonderful year ahead & keep a positive mind in check! It works splendid :) Bye!